Website usage terms and conditions
The term Invent Clothing Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 6470781 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You grant us a non exlusive and nontranferable right to use all images uploaded to us with your copyright and in uploading images to our website you agree to the following terms:
- You allow us to print your images on any items we have on sale, for orders placed by yourselves or your company, for your customers.
- You allow us to save images locally on our harddrives and on our servers and on any other third party server we may be using at any time.
- You allow us to modify, move and delete your images how ever we see fit for the process of printing.
- You allow us to use your images to print samples for potential clients and other general advertising purposes, while you have an account currently with us. You can opt out of this by contacting us in writing if it is absolutely paramount to you that none of our other clients see your designs.
We make every effort to keep your images secure, but we take No resposibility for these images being lost stolen or damaged and or misused in anyway beyond of our reasonable control.
We agree to the following terms:
- We will only use your images for the time you have an account with us. But we will retain all your images on our harddrives and servers unless you request in writing to have them deleted, in which case we will delete them.
- We will never knowingly publish any of your images to our or any other website and will not use them for any other purpose other than under the terms above.
Outside of the terms metioned above you maintain full copyright over your images.
If you or your customer are not satisfied with the print or the item, ie, it is defective or did not
meet the specification WHICH IS THE FAULT OF INVENT CLOTHING ie the we have printed the wrong size or colour etc, upon returning the item to us at your expense we will ethier issue a full refund or a replacement item subject to stocks.
The item must be returned within 30 of reciept for us to entertain a refund or replacement order.
For a refund or replacement the item must be defective or not to your order specification.
Sitiuations where we would NOT refund an order include but are not limited to the following:
- You the client or your customer has ordered the wrong size, colour or design through their
- The print appears different slightly to a previous order or sample ( as our prints are printed
individually they will all be slighly different and also behave differently on different colours )
- The colours of the print do not match the ones on your mock up or print file. Our printing processes can only achieve colour within CMYK which is not as broad as RGB so some colours that appear in your artwork may print differently. It is upto YOU to purchase sample prints of your
designs before putting them up for sale.
We AIM to DISPATCH all orders within 3-5 working days. But allow upto 14 days at busy times.
We Do not take responsibilty for lost orders DELIVERED until 30 days after the order is placed with us. If at this point your customer claims they havent received the order we will send out a replacement free of charge.
We will only send out a replacement once to one unique customer at one address to prevent customers falsely claiming they are not recieveing their orders.
We reserve the right to not reproduce any artwork where we see fit, we also reserve the right to delete any artwork from our servers and our harddrives at anytime.
Guidelines to what we will NOT print include but are not limited to the following:
- Images that breech any copyright, if we believe you are not the owner. However we take NO resposibilty for printing any of your images that you do not have the copyright for and if a legal sitiuation of any kind were to arise you would be fully resposible for any copyright infringment. It is your resposibility to ensure that your images breech no known copyrights.
- Images containing the following:
offesive material of any kind, anyhing racist, homofobic, overtly sexual, excessive use of bad lauguage, any relgious hatred or extremism of any kind.However we do not completely excuse designs that may contain material that some people may find offensive. But it is your resonsibilty to instruct your customers to display, wear or otherwise use these items in suitable sitiuations and not knowingly offend any other person or organisation.
- We take NO responsibility for any person or organisation taking offence at designs you have created and in any such complaint or legal situation arising from the use of such items with said designs you would be held responsible if any such action taken against the use of your design.
All products avaible for sale on our website are subject to change at anytime without notice, this includes the entire product and variations of that product such as certain sizes and colours.
We also reserve the right to print and send out the closest replacement product in the event of a stock shortage without your prior permision. The reason for this is that in the case of garments stock levels on certain colors are not allways achieveable .So to make sure your orders go out on time, we will at our discresion send a different brand of garment in the same size and colour.
Products of the same sytle may also differ from one to the next, ie the colour shades or sizes may be very slighly different from one batch to the next.
We take no responsibility for our suppliers changing their product specifications without warning.